As used in this chapter:
(1) "Administrator" means the administrator of the division of building safety of the state of Idaho.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 44-2101A
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
(2) "Board" means the factory built structures advisory board established in section 39-4302, Idaho Code.
(3) "Engaged in the business" means the individual or entity buys, sells, brokers, trades, or offers for resale a manufactured or mobile home.
(4) "Installer" means a person who owns a business that installs a manufactured home or mobile home at the site where it is to be used for occupancy.
(5) "Manufactured home" or "manufactured house" means a structure as defined in section 39-4105, Idaho Code.
(6) "Manufacturer" means any person engaged in the business of manufacturing manufactured homes that are offered for sale, lease or exchange in the state of Idaho.
(7) "Mobile home" means a structure as defined in section 39-4105, Idaho Code.
(8) "Person" means a natural person, corporation, partnership, trust, society, club, association or other organization.
(9) "Place of business" refers to any physical location at which the business is lawfully conducted.
(10) "Resale broker" means any person engaged in the business of selling broker-owned, used, third-party owned, or other resale of manufactured or mobile homes.
(11) "Responsible managing employee" or "RME" means the person designated by the retailer, installer, manufacturer or resale broker to supervise other employees, either personally or through others.
(12) "Retailer" means any person engaged in the business of selling or exchanging new, used, resale or brokered manufactured or mobile homes.
(13) "Salesman" means any person employed by a retailer or resale broker for a salary, commission or compensation of any kind to sell, list, purchase or exchange or to negotiate for the sale, listing, purchase or exchange of new, used, brokered or third-party owned units, except as otherwise provided in this chapter.