(1) No action taken pursuant to this chapter shall be deemed to create an obligation, debt or liability of any governmental unit or be deemed to constitute an approval of any obligations issued or to be issued hereunder.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 50-2805
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
(2) If any provision of this chapter shall be held to be or shall, in fact, be invalid, inoperative or unconstitutional, the defect of the provision shall not affect any other provision of this chapter or render it invalid, inoperative or unconstitutional. To the extent this chapter shall be held to be or shall, in fact, be invalid, inoperative or unconstitutional, all allocations of the state ceiling previously made under this chapter shall be treated as allocations made by the legislature.
(3) The state pledges and agrees with the holders of any bonds with respect to a project for which an allocation of the state ceiling was applied for by a governmental unit and which has been granted under this chapter that the state will not retroactively alter the allocation of the state ceiling to the governmental unit for such bonds.