For purposes of this section, the following terms have the following meanings:
(1) "Livestock" means cattle, sheep, swine, goats, llamas, alpacas or poultry.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 6-2901
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
(2) "Livestock activity" means livestock shows, fairs, competitions, performances, races or parades.
(3) "Livestock activity sponsor" means an individual, group or club, partnership or corporation, whether or not the sponsor is operating for profit or nonprofit, which sponsors, organizes or provides the facilities for a livestock activity including, but not limited to, 4-H clubs, school and college sponsored classes and programs and operators, instructors and promoters of livestock facilities including, but not limited to, fairs and arenas at which the activity is held.
(4) "Livestock professional" means a person engaged for compensation in:
(a) Instructing a participant or renting livestock to a participant; or
(b) Renting equipment to a participant.
(5) "Participant" means any person, whether amateur or professional, who directly engages in a livestock activity, whether or not a fee is paid to participate in the livestock activity.