|18-1403||Punishment for Burglary|
|18-1405||Burglary With Explosives|
|18-1406||Possession of Burglarious Instruments|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 18 > Chapter 14
- Articles of incorporation: means the original articles of incorporation, all amendments thereof, and any other documents permitted or required to be filed by a domestic business corporation with the secretary of state under any provision of this chapter. See Idaho Code 30-29-140
- Authorized shares: means the shares of all classes a domestic or foreign corporation is authorized to issue. See Idaho Code 30-29-140
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- electronically transmitted: means any process of communication not directly involving the physical transfer of paper that is suitable for the retention, retrieval and reproduction in written form of information by the recipient. See Idaho Code 30-29-140
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Foreign corporation: means a corporation incorporated under a law other than the law of this state which would be a business corporation if incorporated under the laws of this state. See Idaho Code 30-29-140
- Indemnification: In general, a collateral contract or assurance under which one person agrees to secure another person against either anticipated financial losses or potential adverse legal consequences. Source: FDIC
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Precedent: A court decision in an earlier case with facts and law similar to a dispute currently before a court. Precedent will ordinarily govern the decision of a later similar case, unless a party can show that it was wrongly decided or that it differed in some significant way. Secretary: means the corporate officer to whom the board of directors has delegated responsibility under section 30-29-840(3), Idaho Code, for custody of the minutes of the meetings of the board of directors and of the shareholders and for authenticating records of the corporation. See Idaho Code 30-29-140 Shareholder: means the person in whose name shares are registered in the records of a corporation or the beneficial owner of shares to the extent of the rights granted by a nominee certificate on file with a corporation. See Idaho Code 30-29-140 Shares: means the units into which the proprietary interests in a corporation are divided. See Idaho Code 30-29-140 State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114 United States: includes district, authority, bureau, commission, department and any other agency of the United States. See Idaho Code 30-29-140