|18-2901||False Imprisonment Defined|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 18 > Chapter 29
- Articles of incorporation: means the original articles of incorporation, all amendments thereof, and any other documents permitted or required to be filed by a domestic business corporation with the secretary of state under any provision of this chapter. See Idaho Code 30-29-140
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Secretary: means the corporate officer to whom the board of directors has delegated responsibility under section 30-29-840(3), Idaho Code, for custody of the minutes of the meetings of the board of directors and of the shareholders and for authenticating records of the corporation. See Idaho Code 30-29-140
- Shareholder: means the person in whose name shares are registered in the records of a corporation or the beneficial owner of shares to the extent of the rights granted by a nominee certificate on file with a corporation. See Idaho Code 30-29-140
- Shares: means the units into which the proprietary interests in a corporation are divided. See Idaho Code 30-29-140
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114