|22-5404||Administration — Enforcement — Rules and Cooperation|
|22-5406||Violations — Penalties|
|22-5407||Coordination With Department of Health and Welfare|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 22 > Chapter 54
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Department: means the Idaho state department of agriculture. See Idaho Code 22-5403
- Director: means the director of the Idaho state department of agriculture or the director’s designee. See Idaho Code 22-5403
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law. Produce safety rule: means the standards for growing, harvesting, packing and holding of produce for human consumption promulgated pursuant to the food and drug administration food, drug and cosmetic act. See Idaho Code 22-5403 State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114 Statute: A law passed by a legislature.