Illinois Compiled Statutes > 205 ILCS 115 – Savings and Loan Share and Account Act
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||Any savings and loan or Federal savings and loan association may …|
|§ 2||Any savings and loan or Federal savings and loan association may …|
|§ 3||Any savings and loan or Federal savings and loan association may …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 205 ILCS 115 - Savings and Loan Share and Account Act
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.36
- Month: means a calendar month, and the word "year" a calendar year unless otherwise expressed; and the word "year" alone, is equivalent to the expression "year of our Lord. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.10
- Supplemental appropriation: Budget authority provided in an appropriations act in addition to regular or continuing appropriations already provided. Supplemental appropriations generally are made to cover emergencies, such as disaster relief, or other needs deemed too urgent to be postponed until the enactment of next year's regular appropriations act.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.