|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||Any savings and loan or Federal savings and loan association may …|
|§ 2||Any savings and loan or Federal savings and loan association may …|
|§ 3||Any savings and loan or Federal savings and loan association may …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 205 ILCS 115
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Dismissal: The dropping of a case by the judge without further consideration or hearing. Source:
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.