|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||As used in this Act: “Swimming pool” …|
|§ 2||No person shall prohibit the use of a life jacket in a swimming pool …|
|§ 3||Any individual who establishes a policy in violation of this Act, or …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 210 ILCS 130
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.36
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Petty offense: A federal misdemeanor punishable by six months or less in prison. Source: U.S. Courts
- State: when applied to different parts of the United States, may be construed to include the District of Columbia and the several territories, and the words "United States" may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14