|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 10||Disposal of unused medications prohibited|
|§ 15||Health care institution protocols|
|§ 17||Pharmaceutical disposal|
|§ 18||Unused medications at the scene of a death|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 210 ILCS 150
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.36
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Petty offense: A federal misdemeanor punishable by six months or less in prison. Source: U.S. Courts
- State: when applied to different parts of the United States, may be construed to include the District of Columbia and the several territories, and the words "United States" may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14