|§ 111||Study in certain schools of effect of alcoholic drinks and narcotics|
|§ 112||Enforcement of section 111|
|§ 113||Teachers’ certificates dependent on passing examination on effect of alcoholic drinks and narcotics|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 20 > Chapter 7
- county: includes a parish, or any other equivalent subdivision of a State or Territory of the United States. See 19 USC 2292
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 19 USC 2291
- Secretary: means the Secretary of Commerce. See 19 USC 1441