|§ 210 ILCS 70/0.01||Short title|
|§ 210 ILCS 70/1||No hospital, physician, dentist or other provider of professional …|
|§ 210 ILCS 70/2||Findings; prohibited terms|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 210 ILCS 70 - Emergency Medical Treatment Act
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Department: means the Department of Revenue. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 50 ILCS 355/5-5
- Embezzlement: In most states, embezzlement is defined as theft/larceny of assets (money or property) by a person in a position of trust or responsibility over those assets. Embezzlement typically occurs in the employment and corporate settings. Source: OCC
- Financial information: means the information provided to the municipality or county by the Department under Section 11 of the Retailers' Occupation Tax Act that is reported to the Department by a business located in a given municipality or county. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 50 ILCS 355/5-5
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- State: when applied to different parts of the United States, may be construed to include the District of Columbia and the several territories, and the words "United States" may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14
- Third party: means a person, partnership, corporation, or other entity or individual registered to do business in Illinois who contracts with a municipality or county to review financial information related to the disbursement of local taxes by the Department to the municipality or county. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 50 ILCS 355/5-5
- United States: may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14
- Units of local government: has the meaning established in Section 1 of Article VII of the Constitution of the State of Illinois of 1970. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.28