|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||The owner of every multiple dwelling shall install and maintain a …|
|§ 2||As used in this Act “multiple dwelling” means any dwelling that is …|
|§ 3||Any violation of this Act by the owner is a Class C misdemeanor for …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 430 ILCS 155
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- United States: may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14
- Verdict: The decision of a petit jury or a judge.