Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 430 ILCS 155 - Outdoor Lighting Installation Act
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Remainderman: One entitled to the remainder of an estate after a particular reserved right or interest, such as a life tenancy, has expired.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- United States: may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14