|§ 45 ILCS 20/0.01||Short title|
|§ 45 ILCS 20/1||The Governor is hereby authorized to enter into reciprocal agreements …|
|§ 45 ILCS 20/2||Sexually dangerous persons; residency restrictions|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 45 ILCS 20 - Interstate Agreements on Sexually Dangerous Persons Act
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Equitable: Pertaining to civil suits in "equity" rather than in "law." In English legal history, the courts of "law" could order the payment of damages and could afford no other remedy. See damages. A separate court of "equity" could order someone to do something or to cease to do something. See, e.g., injunction. In American jurisprudence, the federal courts have both legal and equitable power, but the distinction is still an important one. For example, a trial by jury is normally available in "law" cases but not in "equity" cases. Source: U.S. Courts
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.