|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||In all cases where a board of forest preserve commissioners of any …|
|§ 2||In cases where a board of commissioners of a forest preserve district …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 70 ILCS 850 - Forest Preserve District Tax Levy Validation (1986) Act
- Annuity: A periodic (usually annual) payment of a fixed sum of money for either the life of the recipient or for a fixed number of years. A series of payments under a contract from an insurance company, a trust company, or an individual. Annuity payments are made at regular intervals over a period of more than one full year.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Heretofore: means any time previous to the day on which the statute takes effect; and the word "hereafter" at any time after such day. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.17
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.