|R. 5B-55.003||Declaration of Dogwood Anthracnose as a Plant Pest|
|R. 5B-55.005||Infested and Regulated Areas|
|R. 5B-55.006||Interstate Movement|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 5B-55
- Additional Engineering: includes : (a) Site surveys for water treatment plants, sewage treatment works, dams, reservoirs, and other similar special surveys as may be required, such as route surveys. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Addressed Need: means the activities that the Applicant proposes to complete with the funds requested in its Small Cities Community Development Block Grant Application for Funding. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Applicant: means a unit of general local government that applies for CDBG funding. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Application: means the Florida Small Cities Community Development Block Grant Application for Funding, Form SC-60, which is incorporated by reference in rule Fla. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Application Cycle: means the 45-day period during which the Department will accept applications. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Architectural and Engineering Services: means the basic services required to be performed by an architect or engineer licensed by the State of Florida including preliminary engineering, design services, bid management and services during construction. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Biddable Construction Plans and Specifications: means construction plans and specifications, dated and sealed by an engineer or architect, that include all addressed need service areas and all addressed need work activities outlined in the application and contain all documents, forms and information necessary for a contractor to submit a bid, except for a wage decision, the CDBG Supplemental Conditions, and the local government's current Minority and Women Business Enterprises list. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- CATF: means Citizen's Advisory Task Force pursuant to Florida Statutes § 290. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Completeness Period: means the 21-day period that the Applicant has to respond to any requests for additional information related to its Application for Funding. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Fundable Range: means the range of the highest scoring applications in each CDBG program category that have allocated funds available for award. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Funding Reservation: means the Department's reservation of funds made for an applicant's project when an application is received under the Economic Development program category. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Household: means all individuals residing in a dwelling unit, regardless of their relationship. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Household Income: means the income of all individuals aged 18 and above residing in a dwelling. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Income: means annual income as defined by the U. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Jurisdiction: means the corporate limits of a local government. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Minority: means an individual who is Black/African American, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander or Multi-Racial. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- NOFA: means the notification released by the Department which announces the availability of federal funds, and which includes the application cycle starting date, the deadline date for application submission, and the allocations amounts for each grant program category. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Public notice: means an advertisement published in a local newspaper of general circulation. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Recipient: means , for the purposes of division 73C, F. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Subgrant Agreement: means the contract that is executed between an Applicant and the Department to award CDBG funding for completing the Addressed Need activities that were included in the Applicant's Small Cities CDBG Application for Funding. See Florida Regulations 73C-23.0031