|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 10||Victim statements|
|§ 15||Open hearings|
|§ 20||Finality of Board decisions|
|§ 25||Notification of future parole hearings|
|§ 30||Board rules|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 730 ILCS 105
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Freedom of Information Act: A federal law that mandates that all the records created and kept by federal agencies in the executive branch of government must be open for public inspection and copying. The only exceptions are those records that fall into one of nine exempted categories listed in the statute. Source: OCC
- Month: means a calendar month, and the word "year" a calendar year unless otherwise expressed; and the word "year" alone, is equivalent to the expression "year of our Lord. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.10
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.