|Chapter 1||Organization, Powers, and Duties|
|Chapter 2||Commutations, Pardons, Reprieves, and Remissions|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 11 > Article 9
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Continuance: Putting off of a hearing ot trial until a later time.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Oath: includes "affirmation" and "to swear" includes to "affirm". See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.