Illinois Compiled Statutes > 740 ILCS 190 – Civil Remedies for Nonconsensual Dissemination of Private Sexual Images Act
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 10||Civil action|
|§ 15||Exceptions to liability|
|§ 20||Privacy of parties|
|§ 30||Statute of limitations|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 740 ILCS 190 - Civil Remedies for Nonconsensual Dissemination of Private Sexual Images Act
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- County board: means the board of county commissioners in counties not under township organization, and the board of supervisors in counties under township organization, and the board of commissioners of Cook County. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.07
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.