(1) the director of the Indiana state library;
Terms Used In Indiana Code 1-1-3.5-5
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- corrected population count: means a certification of census population count for a political subdivision that:
Indiana Code 1-1-3.5-1.5
- Highway: includes county bridges and state and county roads, unless otherwise expressly provided. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Population: has the meaning set forth in IC 1-1-3. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
(3) the Indiana Register.
(b) The director of the Indiana state library, or an employee of the Indiana state library designated by the director to supervise a state data center established under IC 4-23-7.1, shall notify each state agency using population counts as a basis for the distribution of funds or services of the effective date of the tabulation of population or corrected population count.
(c) The agencies that the director of the Indiana state library must notify under subsection (b) include the following:
(1) The auditor of state, for distribution of money from the following:
(A) The cigarette tax fund in accordance with IC 6-7-1-30.1.
(B) Excise tax revenue allocated under IC 7.1-4-7-8.
(C) The local road and street account in accordance with IC 8-14-2-4.
(2) The board of trustees of Ivy Tech Community College for the board’s division of Indiana into service regions under IC 21-22-6-1.
(4) The department of state revenue, for distribution of money from the motor vehicle highway account fund under IC 8-14-1-3.
(5) The Indiana economic development corporation, for the evaluation of enterprise zone applications under IC 5-28-15.
(6) The alcohol and tobacco commission, for the issuance of permits under IC 7.1.
As added by P.L.2-1990, SEC.3. Amended by P.L.2-1992, SEC.25; P.L.2-1993, SEC.30; P.L.4-1993, SEC.1; P.L.5-1993, SEC.1; P.L.5-1995, SEC.1; P.L.6-1995, SEC.1; P.L.3-1997, SEC.1; P.L.272-1999, SEC.1; P.L.204-2001, SEC.1; P.L.98-2004, SEC.24; P.L.4-2005, SEC.1; P.L.127-2005, SEC.1; P.L.141-2006, SEC.1; P.L.2-2007, SEC.1; P.L.1-2009, SEC.1; P.L.42-2018, SEC.1.