(1) Grants made by the United States Environmental Protection Agency to the state under cooperative agreements under Section 9003(h)(7) of the federal Solid Waste Disposal Act (42 U.S.C. 6991b(h)(7)).
Terms Used In Indiana Code 13-23-6-2
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
(3) Costs recovered by the state in connection with the enforcement of this article with respect to any release of petroleum.
(4) Appropriations made by the general assembly, gifts, and donations intended for deposit in the fund.
(5) Penalties imposed under IC 13-23-14.
(6) Revenue from the underground petroleum storage tank registration fee deposited in the fund under IC 13-23-12-4.
[Pre-1996 Recodification Citation: 13-7-20-30(e).]
As added by P.L.1-1996, SEC.13. Amended by P.L.38-2012, SEC.4.