(1) for costs related to eligible releases;
(2) submitted by eligible parties; and
(b) An eligible party may assign the right to receive payment of an ELTF claim to another person.
(c) Not more than forty-five (45) business days after an ELTF claim is submitted, the administrator shall do one (1) of the following:
(1) Approve the ELTF claim and, under IC 13-23-9-2(c), forward the ELTF claim to the auditor of state for payment.
(2) Send to the claimant a written notice that:
(A) states that a correction, a clarification, or additional information is needed before the ELTF claim can be approved; and
(B) provides a clear explanation:
(i) of the correction, clarification, or additional information that is needed; and
(ii) of why it is needed.
(3) Deny the claim and provide the claimant with a statement of the reasons for the denial under IC 13-23-9-2(b).
[Pre-1996 Recodification Citation: 13-7-20-33(d).]
As added by P.L.1-1996, SEC.13. Amended by P.L.67-1996, SEC.7; P.L.9-1996, SEC.14; P.L.2-1997, SEC.48; P.L.131-1997, SEC.3; P.L.2-1998, SEC.54; P.L.14-2001, SEC.9; P.L.19-2012, SEC.2; P.L.13-2013, SEC.48; P.L.244-2013, SEC.2; P.L.96-2016, SEC.25; P.L.250-2019, SEC.34.