(1) The original copy of each certificate of birth, death, or stillbirth.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 16-37-1-6
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
(3) A copy of each paternity affidavit filed with the health officer under IC 16-37-2-2.1.
(4) Any other information required by the state department.
[Pre-1993 Recodification Citation: 16-1-18-2.]
As added by P.L.2-1993, SEC.20. Amended by P.L.101-1994, SEC.1; P.L.46-1995, SEC.61; P.L.133-1995, SEC.12.