(1) performed under the direction and supervision of the employing chiropractor; and
(2) reported to the employing chiropractor.
(b) An employee of a chiropractor who is not licensed as a chiropractor or a physician may not:
(1) make a diagnosis or prescribe a treatment; or
(2) manipulate, adjust, or mobilize the spinal column or vertebral column of an individual.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 25-10-1-13
- Chiropractor: means any person who is qualified under this chapter to practice the science of chiropractic. See Indiana Code 25-10-1-1
(c) This section does not grant the employee of a chiropractor independent practitioner status or the authority to perform patient services in an independent practice.
As added by P.L.244-1985, SEC.1.