|Chapter 1||Regulation of Chiropractors — Creation of Board|
|Chapter 2||Chiropractic Management Consultants|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 10
- Agency: refers to the Indiana professional licensing agency under IC 25-1-5. See Indiana Code 25-10-1-1
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Board: means the board of chiropractic examiners under section 1. See Indiana Code 25-10-1-1
- Chiropractic: means the examination, diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of human ailments and conditions of any interference with normal nerve transmission and expression, the procedure preparatory to and complementary to the correction thereof by an adjustment or manipulation of the articulations of the vertebral column, its immediate articulation, including other incidental means of adjustments of the spinal column, extremities, and musculoskeletal soft tissues of the body without the use of prescription drugs or surgery. See Indiana Code 25-10-1-1
- chiropractic management consultant: means any person doing business in Indiana for the purpose of offering consulting services to chiropractors regarding the administration and operation of their practice. See Indiana Code 25-10-2-1
- Chiropractor: means any person who is qualified under this chapter to practice the science of chiropractic. See Indiana Code 25-10-1-1
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Probate: Proving a will
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.