Terms Used In Indiana Code 25-10-1-15
- Chiropractor: means any person who is qualified under this chapter to practice the science of chiropractic. See Indiana Code 25-10-1-1
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
(1) chiropractor is qualified as an expert by the chiropractor’s knowledge, skill, experience, training, or education; and
(2) court is satisfied that the information is of the type reasonably relied upon by other chiropractors.
As added by P.L.180-1997, SEC.1.