(1) Falsely representing oneself as a licensed professional geologist in violation of IC 25-17.6-7-3.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 25-17.6-8-2
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
(3) Giving false or forged evidence to the board or to a member of the board in order to obtain a license.
(4) Falsely impersonating another geologist.
(5) Using or attempting to use an expired or a revoked license to practice geology at any time during a period the board has suspended or revoked the license.
(6) Publicly practicing geology in Indiana or offering to publicly practice geology in Indiana without being licensed under this article in violation of IC 25-17.6-7-3.
As added by P.L.161-1996, SEC.2. Amended by P.L.17-1999, SEC.33.