|§ 25-17.6-8-1||Grounds for suspension, refusal to renew, revocation, reprimand, or probation of licensed professional geologist|
|§ 25-17.6-8-2||Related misdemeanors|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 17.6 > Chapter 8
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.