(1) IC 12-26 (involuntary commitment of a child).
Terms Used In Indiana Code 31-14-13-1
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Probate: Proving a will
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
(3) IC 31-14 (custody of a child born outside of a marriage).
(4) IC 31-34 (child in need of services).
(5) IC 31-37 (delinquent child).
(6) IC 35-46 (offenses against the family).
(7) IC 35-50 (criminal sentences).
(8) An order by a court that has jurisdiction over the child.
[Pre-1997 Recodification Citation: 31-6-6.1-19.5.]
As added by P.L.1-1997, SEC.6. Amended by P.L.25-2010, SEC.2.