(1) forced labor;
(2) involuntary servitude;
(4) juvenile prostitution, as defined in IC 35-31.5-2-178.5;
(5) child exploitation, as defined in IC 35-42-4-4(b);
(6) marriage, unless authorized by a court under IC 31-11-1-6;
(7) trafficking for the purpose of prostitution, juvenile prostitution, or participation in sexual conduct as defined in IC 35-42-4-4(a)(4); or
(8) human trafficking as defined in IC 35-42-3.5-0.5.
As added by P.L.46-2016, SEC.5. Amended by P.L.86-2017, SEC.3; P.L.144-2018, SEC.5.