Sec. 3. (a) As used in this chapter, “contractor” refers to a person who:
(1) submits a bid to do work under a public works contract; or
(2) does any work under a public works contract.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 4-13-18-3
- bid: includes a quotation. See Indiana Code 4-13-18-2
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- contractor: refers to a person who:
Indiana Code 4-13-18-3
- public works contract: refers to :
Indiana Code 4-13-18-4
(b) The term includes a subcontractor of a contractor.
As added by P.L.160-2006, SEC.2.