(1) a public works contract covered by IC 4-13.6;
Terms Used In Indiana Code 4-13-18-4
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Highway: includes county bridges and state and county roads, unless otherwise expressly provided. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- public works contract: refers to :
Indiana Code 4-13-18-4
(3) a state highway contract covered by IC 8-23-9; or
(4) a public works contract covered by IC 36-1-12;
when the estimated cost of the public works project is one hundred fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) or more.
As added by P.L.160-2006, SEC.2. Amended by P.L.72-2018, SEC.10.