|§ 11-13-4-2||Other agreements or compacts|
|§ 11-13-4-3||Compact administrator|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 11 > Article 13 > Chapter 4
- Extradition: The formal process of delivering an accused or convicted person from authorities in one state to authorities in another state.
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Inhabitant: may be construed to mean a resident in any place. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5