Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 13 > Article 18 - Water Pollution Control
- Clerk: means the clerk of the court or a person authorized to perform the clerk's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- construction activities: include clearing, grading, and excavating. See Indiana Code 13-18-27-2
- construction plan: means a written plan that:
Indiana Code 13-18-27-3
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- erosion: means the detachment and movement of soil, sediment, or rock fragments by water, wind, ice, or gravity. See Indiana Code 13-18-27-4
- general permit: refers to the general permit issued by the commissioner or the department in accordance with 40 CFR 122. See Indiana Code 13-18-27-6
- Germane: On the subject of the pending bill or other business; a strict standard of relevance.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- large construction activity site: means :
Indiana Code 13-18-27-7
- minor: means a person less than eighteen (18) years of age. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- over the counter drug: means a personal care product that contains a label that:
Indiana Code 13-18-24-1
- personal care product: means :
Indiana Code 13-18-24-2
- plastic: means a synthetic material made from linking monomers through a chemical reaction to create an organic polymer chain that may be molded or extruded at high heat into various solid forms that retain the defined shapes of the solid forms:
Indiana Code 13-18-24-3
- project site owner: means the person required to comply with 327 IAC 15-5, the general permit, or the applicable ordinance of an MS4 community with respect to a construction project. See Indiana Code 13-18-27-9
- Rescission: The cancellation of budget authority previously provided by Congress. The Impoundment Control Act of 1974 specifies that the President may propose to Congress that funds be rescinded. If both Houses have not approved a rescission proposal (by passing legislation) within 45 days of continuous session, any funds being withheld must be made available for obligation.
- review authority: means either of the following:
Indiana Code 13-18-27-10
- sedimentation: means the settling and accumulation of unconsolidated sediment carried by storm water runoff. See Indiana Code 13-18-27-11
- small construction activity site: means :
Indiana Code 13-18-27-12
- trained individual: means an individual who is trained and experienced in the principles of storm water management, including erosion and sediment control, as demonstrated by:
Indiana Code 13-18-27-13
- transient noncommunity water system: has the meaning set forth in IC 13-11-2-237. See Indiana Code 13-18-11-1
- very small construction activity site: means a site at which construction activities result in land disturbance of less than one (1) acre. See Indiana Code 13-18-27-14