Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 13 > Article 23 > Chapter 11 - Underground Storage Tank Financial Assurance Board
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5