Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 13 > Article 23 > Chapter 7 - Underground Petroleum Storage Tank Excess Liability Fund
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Indemnification: In general, a collateral contract or assurance under which one person agrees to secure another person against either anticipated financial losses or potential adverse legal consequences. Source: FDIC
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5