Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 20 > Article 35.5 - Dyslexia Screening and Intervention
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Reporter: Makes a record of court proceedings and prepares a transcript, and also publishes the court's opinions or decisions (in the courts of appeals).
- state agency: means an authority, board, branch, commission, committee, department, division, or other instrumentality of the executive, including the administrative, department of state government. See Indiana Code 4-13-1-1
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5