|§ 24-7-7-1||Enforcement by department; civil penalty|
|§ 24-7-7-2||Record keeping requirements; lessor’s ownership rights; examinations and investigations|
|§ 24-7-7-3||Assurance of discontinuance of misconduct|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 24 > Article 7 > Chapter 7
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5