|§ 25-2.1-13-1||Injunctive relief|
|§ 25-2.1-13-2||Criminal proceedings brought by attorney general|
|§ 25-2.1-13-4||Evidence of single acts|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 2.1 > Chapter 13
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.