|§ 25-2.1-15-1||Actions for negligence or breach of conduct against practitioner; scope of chapter|
|§ 25-2.1-15-2||Time for commencement of action|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 2.1 > Chapter 15
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5