Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 2.1 > Chapter 9
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Executive session: A portion of the Senate's daily session in which it considers executive business.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.