Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 23.6
- counseling services: means evaluating, treating, or giving advice to, on a fee-for-services, prepaid, or other compensatory basis:
Indiana Code 25-23.6-7-4
- counselor: means an individual licensed under this article who provides counseling services on a fee-for-services, prepaid, or other compensatory basis. See Indiana Code 25-23.6-7-5
- minor: means a person less than eighteen (18) years of age. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.