|Chapter 3||Unauthorized Practice; Penalty; Sanctions|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 3.7
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- anesthesiologist assistant: means an individual who:
Indiana Code 25-3.7-1-1
- board: refers to the medical licensing board of Indiana. See Indiana Code 25-3.7-1-2
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5