|Chapter 3||Unauthorized Practice; Penalty; Sanctions|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 3.7
- anesthesiologist assistant: means an individual who:
Indiana Code 25-3.7-1-1
- board: refers to the medical licensing board of Indiana. See Indiana Code 25-3.7-1-2
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Nolo contendere: No contest-has the same effect as a plea of guilty, as far as the criminal sentence is concerned, but may not be considered as an admission of guilt for any other purpose.
- Personal property: includes goods, chattels, evidences of debt, and things in action. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Plea: In a criminal case, the defendant's statement pleading "guilty" or "not guilty" in answer to the charges, a declaration made in open court.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5