|Chapter 1||Liquidation of Banks|
|Chapter 2||Merger?State Banks and National Associations|
|Chapter 3||Correction of Notice of Liquidation|
|Chapter 4||Prior Reorganizations Valid|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 28 > Article 3
- bank or trust company: means any bank or trust company organized under the provisions of any statute of this state; and
Indiana Code 28-3-2-9
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- department: means the Indiana department of gaming research. See Indiana Code 4-33-18-1
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- National Bank: A bank that is subject to the supervision of the Comptroller of the Currency. The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is a bureau of the U.S. Treasury Department. A national bank can be recognized because it must have "national" or "national association" in its name. Source: OCC
- national banking association: means any national bank organized under the laws of the United States. See Indiana Code 28-3-2-9
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.