|Chapter 3||Classification of Regulated Explosives|
|Chapter 4||Registration and Control|
|Chapter 5||Offenses Relating to Regulated Explosives|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 35 > Article 47.5
- Clerk: means the clerk of the court or a person authorized to perform the clerk's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Highway: includes county bridges and state and county roads, unless otherwise expressly provided. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- law enforcement agency: means the department or agency of a city or town whose principal function is the apprehension of criminal offenders. See Indiana Code 5-2-9-1
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- protective order: means :
Indiana Code 5-2-9-2.1
- registry: means the Internet based registry of protective orders established under section 5. See Indiana Code 5-2-9-1.4
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5