|Chapter 3||Classification of Regulated Explosives|
|Chapter 4||Registration and Control|
|Chapter 5||Offenses Relating to Regulated Explosives|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 35 > Article 47.5
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- criminal justice services and activities: means programs that assist:
Indiana Code 5-2-11-0.5
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- fund: refers to a county drug free community fund established by this chapter. See Indiana Code 5-2-11-1
- Highway: includes county bridges and state and county roads, unless otherwise expressly provided. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- intervention: means :
Indiana Code 5-2-11-1.3
- local coordinating council: means a countywide citizen body approved and appointed by the Indiana commission to combat drug abuse established by Indiana Code 5-2-11-1.6
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Personal property: includes goods, chattels, evidences of debt, and things in action. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- prevention: means the anticipatory process that prepares and supports an individual and programs with the creation and reinforcement of healthy behaviors and lifestyles. See Indiana Code 5-2-11-1.8
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5