Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 8 > Article 2.1 > Chapter 20 - Interstate Motor Carriers
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Highway: includes county bridges and state and county roads, unless otherwise expressly provided. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5