Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 8 > Article 2.1 > Chapter 25 - Inspection of Commercial Buses Used in Organizational Activities
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Highway: includes county bridges and state and county roads, unless otherwise expressly provided. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- motor bus: means any motor vehicle:
Indiana Code 8-2.1-25-1
- motor carrier: has the meaning set forth in IC 8-2. See Indiana Code 8-2.1-25-2
- organization: means an entity that is not an individual. See Indiana Code 8-2.1-25-3
- organizational activity: means any activity:
Indiana Code 8-2.1-25-4