Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 9 > Article 25 - Financial Responsibility
- appointed member: refers to the member of a town election board who is also the town chairman of a major political party appointed under IC 3-8-5-3. See Indiana Code 3-10-7-1.5
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Forbearance: A means of handling a delinquent loan. A
- Highway: includes county bridges and state and county roads, unless otherwise expressly provided. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.