Any college, school, or physician receiving the dead body of any human being for scientific purposes shall keep a record showing:
1. The name of the person from whom, and the time and place, such body was received.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 142.6
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. The description of the receptacle in which the body was received, including the shipping direction attached to the same.
3. The description of the body, including the length, weight, and sex, apparent age at time of death, color of hair and beard, if any, and all marks or scars which might be used to identify the same.
4. The condition of the body and whether mutilated so as to prevent identification.