Iowa Code 633E.14 – Chapter supplemented by other law
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
1. Unless displaced by a provision of 633E chapter, the principles of law and equity supplement 633E chapter.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 633E.14
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- property: includes personal and real property. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
2. 633E chapter does not limit any right of a person to disclaim an interest in or power over property under a statute other than 633E chapter.