|§ 135O.2||Required registration and reporting — rules — penalty.|
|§ 135O.3||Response to allegations|
|§ 135O.4||Public disclosure of findings|
Terms Used In Iowa Code > Chapter 135O
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.